Thursday 13 November 2014

Messi is better than Ronaldo.Paulo Andrade Faria

Paulo Andrade Faria is a Portuguese who lives in Madera where Christiano Ronaldo grew up and still lives whenever he is in Portugal.He is a FIFA Licensed player agent.He was speaking with me today and I thought I should seek his opinion on the Messi vs Ronaldo Debate.I asked" Paulo,between Messi and Ronaldo who do you prefer? Paulo responds emphatically with one world MESSI.I asked again why ? He said because Messi can just wake up and play the game,it's very natural with him that's why you see how easy he does it on the pitch but Ronaldo had to train so hard to reach this level.I live here in Madera and his father was my friend.I am happy because I saw him grow from a young player to the best in the world but I don't think he is better than Messi he said.whats your take guys?

5 comments:

  1. That is his own opinion bro, but if u ask me I still prefer Ronaldo anytime n anyday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prize that chrome shows
    will be the biggest liar in the world?
    Finally won something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulo silver.pls how can we talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/futebolmanangement

      Delete