Monday 10 November 2014

international Sports broadcaster / Journalist Oma Akatugba officiallylaunches his Blog.

welcome to my Blog.This will be a compilation of my global football activities,Exclusive interviews with top African and International football stars,Coaches,Officials and everything football.You will also be seeing pictures of me and some of your major sports stars as I cover some of the biggest football games and sporting events worldwide.
As some of you already know that I am a very interesting and entertaining person,I shall be writing about my experience from my football and daily activities around the World.You will also get to read my thoughts on up coming football games as well as my review of top games accross the World.

There would also be my videos as well.Its going to be an interesting ride with me as I criss cross the globe searching for interesting things to entertain you my friends with.I will sometimes write about interesting topics outside football as well but this as you know by what the brand Oma Akatugba stands for will be heavy on sports and of-course more football.I can assure you that anytime you visit my blog you will always find something interesting .

thanks for visiting .
Oma Akatugba at the press confference of a Uefa Champions league game.

3 comments:

  1. Register this name; Adeoluwa Mayungbe- I'll visit here daily....lol. More power to your elbow bruh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one bro...
    makindedaniel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete