Monday 24 November 2014

My conversation with (The Special One ) Jose Mourinho

The special one as he is fondly called by his fans worldwide spoke to journalist at the Veltins Arena of Schalke 04 ahead of thier UCL game and Oma Akatugba was one of the privileged international journalist at the press conference.The practice is you are free to ask as many questions as you like so long the floor is open so I used the opportunity to throw some questions at the Special one Mr Mourinho.

I The section started with questions for Thibaut Courtois and after that it was time for Jose to answer questions .Yours truly fired the first salvo and my question was "petr Cech is one of the best goal keepers in Europe and was very solid for Chelsea  during and after your time at the club. thbaut Courtois came from Athletico and stole the number one shirt.How have you been able to manage him in Cech in this situation ? Easy.....He is a professional and has the motivation to always want to play.That is what keeps you at a top club like Chelsea.I am very lucky to have two very good goal keepers.as a manager I am very privileged because lots of treats have just one and I have two then it's good for me and the club .

My next question was "Do you think you have been lucky so far or it's been real quality on the side of your team."I think the draw we had in our matches we where closer to wining that loosing.we missed a penalty against Maribor.we were denied a penalty against Manchester United .the players  are doing well and that is why we are winning.We have a good team and I am happy.

 I asked him about his thoughts on Diego Costa's form.and he said Without a good team you can not do anything.i don't want to speak about one player .We have Fabregas and other players doing well too but he is scoring goals and doing well and that's good for the team 

My final question was is there any team he would like to avoid in the next round of the UCL ? 

Mourinho said Maybe I go to the Europa league,it makes no sense to think about the last 16 now.we need points to play there that is why we are here.

@omaakatugba



2 comments: